Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PowerPoint 1

I have been running behind on a lot of my work, so I am going to have to count this one late as well. In reality I was really not sure which resource to create my powerpoint, so I used the Google Documents. I found out that this option was limited on features that I needed to have for this assignment. I am going to upload my powerpoint to another media so that I will be able to use those features. HERE is my powerpoint as of right now. I placed my powerpoint HERE as well.

2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot, Chris! Very informative, especially for someone with zip ability in the art department.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,I am getting the dreaded We're sorry, but ricpierce@gmail.com does not have access to this document. for the first link.

    ReplyDelete