Monday, February 16, 2009

Image Capture

During my trials with image capture I found out that the process is fairly easy. I first tried to utilize Gimp, a free version of Photo Shop I found on the internet. This program was able to utilize image capture, but I was not prepared to use the software myself. There are many different features and I found myself asking more questions then answers. I then turned to Paint mainly because it was suggested from the instructions. I still found it difficult to manuver around in Paint, but I after making several errors I was able to efficiently create a picture from five different image captures. I combined all five into one complete picture depicting an activity I like to endulge in. I have realized why many of you cannot locate the material that I have completed thus far. Everything that I have done except for the video is located on G Documents, and in order for you to see them you have to add me as a friend and then ask for promission to see the information. www.animecac58@gmail.com My example of Image Capture is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment